Publishing a website for the first time
When you publish a website for the first time, we ask whether you want to use integrated or external webhosting. In most cases we recommend going with rukzuk webhosting which comes with all plans. It requires no setup and you can go on to publish your site immediately.
- Select "Publish" from the main menu.
- Select "rukzuk webhosting"
- Click "Publish"
- rukzuk will now create a production-ready, self-contained version of your website. You can add a comment to that version if you like.
- rukzuk will deploy that new version to the live server. Your site will be available at a private address like http://<123-456>.zuk.io within a few minutes.
- Follow this tutorial to connect a custom domain to your website.
If you want to publish to external hosting, refer to this tutorial.
Publishing changes to an exising website
Select "Publish" from the main menu and click "Publish". Just like with first-time publishing, rukzuk will build a new version and push it to the server. You'll be able to access the old version from the publishing dialogue.
Note: If the publishing button is not visible for you, that means you don't have permission to publish the website. Contact your website's administrator.