1. Area of application
1.1 The following data privacy statement applies to the use of the website rukzuk.com. This website is operated by rukzuk AG, Bleicherstr. 10, 78467 Konstanz.
1.2 The protection of your personal data is important to us, in particular in regard to observing personal rights in the processing and use of this information. Personal data is collected, processed and used according to the provisions of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2. Automated data collection and processing by the browser
2.1 As is the case with any website, our server automatically and temporarily collects and stores the following information in the server log files, which is transmitted by the browser unless you deactivated this function
- IP address of the computer sending the enquiry
- file requested by the client
- the HTTP response code
- the web page from which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
- the time of the server enquiry
- browser type and version
- operating system used by the computer sending the enquiry
There is no individual-related evaluation of the server log files. At no time can this data be attributed to specific persons by the provider. This data is not merged with other data sources.
You can find additional information on how Google handles data related to your person in its advertising network here: Advertising and Privacy.
3. Data collection and processing of voluntarily transmitted data
3.1 If you transmit personal data to us via E-mail or our website (last name, first name,
E-mail address, postal address), this is usually done on a voluntary basis. This data is used to execute the contract, process your enquiries and for our own market and opinion research as well as for our own advertising by post or E-mail. Further use, in particular a transmission of the data to third parties for advertising, market and opinion research purposes does not take place. When using an online payment service (e.g. PayPal), your data is transmitted to said service for the purpose of payment processing.
3.2 If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, we require your E-Mail address and you can decide whether or not you would like to give us your name. This information is solely used for our communication with you in line with our newsletter. When subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to us storing the aforementioned information, to send you the newsletter. There is no further use of this information. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. You can cancel your subscription by changing the newsletter settings in your user account.
4. Transmission to third parties
As a matter of principle, if you transmitted personal data to us, this data is not transmitted to third parties. Transmission is only carried out
- in line with consent you have given (cp. item no. 3.2)
- in line with the processing of your enquiries, your orders and the use of our services to commissioned subcontractors, who/which only receive the information required for the execution of this order and use said information for the specified purpose.
- in line with order data processing pursuant to § 11 of the Federal Data Protection Act to service providers according to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act or
- in line with the fulfilment of legal obligations to authorities entitled to receive information.
6. Right to information
Upon written request or via E-mail, we will be more than happy to inform you, free of charge, about your personal data received and stored in line with our website. Please send your written request to rukzuk AG, Bleicherstr. 10, 78467 Konstanz or to the E-mail address email@example.com.
Furthermore, in compliance with legal requirements, you also have the right to the correction, blocking and deletion of your personal data.
If you are interested in receiving information about your personal data or the correction or deletion thereof or if you have any other questions regarding the use of your personal data, which is available to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.