We like to keep everyone on the same page as to what's going on with rukzuk. That's why from now on we'll publish a quick summary of what we've been working on by the end of every two-week sprint.
Here's the first one, enjoy!
Redesigned the Tutorial Page
This has all our articles and video tutorials in one place, check it out!
Started weekly webinars
We wanted to give people a more in-depth look into what it's like working with rukzuk than our screencasts could provide. The webinars have been going pretty strong and we've gotten a lot of positive response. As far as technology goes, we've gone with a fellow startup called cliqmeet for live broadcasting and uploaded the recordings to Youtube. Here's the links:
We've got a couple of topics lined up, but if you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them. Also, we're actively looking into offering these in English in the near future, so stay tuned!
Published more Screencasts
We published six fresh screencasts in both English and German. We primarily covered "Embedding external Content" this sprint (think Tweet button and such), but also re-recorded the screencast on page blocks- Here's the playlist.
Launched rukzuk Blog
Whooo! Check out the announcement post.
Screenshot. This still needs some polishing, but we'll let you know when it hits.
We Put a lot of work into the rukzuk interface and made things a lot easier to use. Read the detailed announcement.
We fixed a bug that caused media queries to show up in the wrong order. Fixed a couple of minor issues with the UI, did some cleanup work on our end.